Auction Terms & Conditions DUE TO THE COVID 19 PANDEMIC WE ARE USING A SCHEDULING SYSTEM. IF YOU PURCHASE MORE THAN 3 LOTS YOU WILL NEED TO SIGN UP FOR AN APPOINTMENT. Use the "schedule apt." at top of bidding page.
Terms: Your credit card on file with HiBid will be charged at the conclusion of the auction for your items plus 18% buyers premium. You must have sufficient funds on card to pay for purchases at conclusion of auction.
United Country Jelliff Auction Group permits bids to be placed by the auctioneer, an employee of the auctioneer, or the seller or an agent on the seller's behalf.
Bidder agrees that the items listed below shall govern this auction and he/she agrees with them.
1. FULL PAYMENT: Your credit card on file with auction flex will be charged at the conclusion of the auction for the items purchased including 18% buyers premium. All sales are final upon the award of the bid at which time payment is required. The item(s) WILL NOT be released until payment has been received in FULL by the auction company. Payment can only be made in U.S. dollars. In the event the buyer fails to pay the full invoice price of any item(s), or fails to comply with any other terms of sale, the items will revert back to owner and Bidder may be 'black flagged' by the Auction Company and bidder will be unable to participate in any future auctions.
2. NO WARRANTY: ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITHOUT GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND. The descriptions of items appearing are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, neither those descriptions nor any oral statements made by the Owner (or his agents or officers) or the Auctioneers (or his agents or officers) concerning any item shall be construed as a warranty, either expressed or implied. It is the bidder's responsibility to determine age, condition, genuineness, value and other attributes of the property. Pictures are for reference only! United Country Jelliff Auction Group shall not be responsible for errors and omissions in the description of any item(s). The auction company may attempt to describe the property in advertisement, on the internet but take no representations.
3. BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITY: After a bidder has won the bid with his/her high bid, they have become the new owners of the item. The Auction Company or Seller is not responsible to provide any type of protection or insurance on the item(s).
4. INJURY AND DAMAGE: Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by the Bidder or his Agent during pick up, and further agrees to hold Auctioneers and consigner harmless from any personal injury to himself or his Agents and any property damage incurred on auction premises during pickup.
5. United Country Jelliff Auction Group is providing internet pre-auction bidding. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bids are acknowledged should use the HiBid bidding feature allowing them to leave their maximum bid before the auction ends.
6. SHIPPING AND UNCLAIMED LOTS: We offer shipping on only small items call 570-660-9094 if you require shipping. Pick Up date is Sunday, January 24, 2021, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. If you purchase more than 3 small lots, you will need to make an appointment for pick up. Please click on the "Schedule Apt." at top of auction site page and schedule your pick up. (3 small lots or less do not need an appointment)
7. LOADING: We do not provide loading assistance, packing materials or boxes.
8. AGENTS ONLY: The Auctioneers are acting as the Seller's Agents only. I have read the bidder terms and conditions and hereby agree to the above terms and conditions of the auction.
9. United Country Jelliff Auction Group has the right to accept or deny bidders from attending their auctions online.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms